Schedule an appointment today.
Where are we?
591 N. Knik St.
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
What we do
We consider it a privilege to serve the Matanuska Susitna Valley
Acupuncture is unlike any other kind of healthcare or healing there is. It is completely understandable if you do not understand how it works, or why you should ever get it. It may put you at ease to know that our practice has helped 100's of patients, and is experienced and able to help if you:
* Experience emotional or chronic physical pain and discomfort
* Have recently been in an accident or had surgery
* Experience high stress and it's counterparts, insomnia, digestive issues, and muscle tension
* Want to quit smoking cigarettes and reduce cravings
* Are looking to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy
* Need relief from allergies, eczema, or asthma
If you are in doubt of whether or not we can help please give us call and we will give you an honest estimation of how well acupuncture may help, and how often and for how long it will likely take to see results. Chinese Medicine excels at treating each patient as an individual, there is an old proverb that goes ''different disease, same treatment; same disease, different treatment."
Our mission is promote compassion on the level of the self, community, and ultimately in the world; by providing a tranquil space to connect with your inner strength and peace.